- Has the Manhattan market bottomed out? (NY Times)
- Good news, sort of, kind of for real estate market (NY Mag)
- Manhattan freefall may be over (Curbed)
- Manhattan prices drop for 2d quarter (Bloomberg)
- StreetEasy 3rd quarter market report (StreetEasy)
- Prudential Douglas Elliman 3rd quarter market report (Miller Samuel)
- How to keep your apartment sale private (StreetEasy forum)
- What to do about silverfish bugs in your bathroom (StreetEasy forum)
- A cheaper, better alternative to California Closets (StreetEasy forum)
- Trading an UWS co-op for a home office in Rockland County (NY Post)
- What if your building were more like a cruise ship? (NY Daily News)
- Should you resign from the board when you put your apartment up for sale? (Habitat BoardTalk forum)
3rd quarter market reports, cheap custom closets, Internet snoops & more!
Share this Article
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.