It's holiday tipping time, and don't think your building staff hasn't noticed. All staff members tend to get just a little bit friendlier/more helpful as tipping season approaches.
Here are 10 signs your building's staff's gearing up for the holidays... and a nice fat tip.
- Larger packages are delivered right to your door.
- Doorman has stopped flirting with your nanny.
- Doorman is now flirting with you.
- The pot-smoking porter is holding off on reefer madness for a while, or offering to share.
- The super offers to watch your kids while you run to the bodega.
- When you pick up your car, the garage attendant is dust-busting it from bumper to bumper.
- Head doorman is walking three pitbulls for a resident on his break.
- Doorman tells your husband all that time in the gym is really paying off.
- The super has started to make pre-emptive check-ins to see if everything's okay before there are any problems/leaks/disasters.
- The super not only turns a blind eye to your illegal washer dryer delivery, but offers to install it too.
Take BrickUnderground's 2013 Holiday Tipping Poll