- Worries linger for Airbnb users (The Real Deal)
- Trying to answer that age-old NYC real estate question: Should you buy a co-op or condo? (NY1)
- No welcome mats, lobby hangout time-limits and more wacky co-op rules (New York Times)
- Refinancing? You may not have to pay the recording tax all over again (New York Times)
- Some good news for those who need it: Areas hit by Sandy will see lower property taxes next year (DNA Info)
- Got bugs? Why those roach motels aren't working (New York Times)
- From start to finish, what the NYC rental apartment search really is like (BuzzFeed)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.