Share this Article
- Aside from the astronomical housing costs, New York City living is not all that expensive (NY Times)
- Urban treehouses are a reality... and this one can be yours for just under $6 million (Curbed)
- Changes in building code are likely post-Sandy (NY1)...
- ... and New Yorkers who used their own money on Sandy repairs may get reimbursed (NY Times)
- You may want your listing agent to stay home when you're showing your apartment (Malcolm Carter)...
- ..but that doesn't mean you should cut your listing broker out of the deal (UrbanBaby)
- What a London expat really thinks of NYC living (XOJane)
- Nate Berkus' reasonably priced West Village apartment hits the market, and yes, it was redone by the design guru himself (Curbed)
- Gowanus and Carroll Gardens neighborhoods will be a lot more convenient, starting tomorrow (Wall Street Journal)
- Landlords go all 007 on absentee tenants (NY Observer)
- For cheaper rent, cherchez les cold pockets (Zumper via CurbedNY)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.