Like any other professional group, some real estate agents are smart, experienced and good at what they do. Some are just a little too fresh and new for our tastes.
Below are 10 signs yours is a bit too green.
- She tells the seller's broker that you love the apartment and money is no object.
- He asks you if you know the difference between a condo and a co-op...because he can’t remember.
- You tell him you are looking for a prewar Classic Six on the East Side, to which he responds: "Totally! The Lower East Side has the best bars!!!"
- He thinks YOU will be filling out the board package.
- She friends you on Facebook and then invites you to play Candy Crush.
- When you ask him to show you another apartment, he says he has to call his mom first to make sure he can come home after 9 p.m.
- You tell him he looks very familiar and he says, "I think I was your cabana boy at the beach club last summer."
- She was born during the Clinton administration.
- She says she doesn't mind lowering her fee because her parents just increased her allowance.
- He/she has never heard of BrickUnderground
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.