Share this Article
Like any other professional group, some real estate agents are smart, experienced and good at what they do. Some are just a little too fresh and new for our tastes.
Below are 10 signs yours is a bit too green.
- She tells the seller's broker that you love the apartment and money is no object.
- He asks you if you know the difference between a condo and a co-op...because he can’t remember.
- You tell him you are looking for a prewar Classic Six on the East Side, to which he responds: "Totally! The Lower East Side has the best bars!!!"
- He thinks YOU will be filling out the board package.
- She friends you on Facebook and then invites you to play Candy Crush.
- When you ask him to show you another apartment, he says he has to call his mom first to make sure he can come home after 9 p.m.
- You tell him he looks very familiar and he says, "I think I was your cabana boy at the beach club last summer."
- She was born during the Clinton administration.
- She says she doesn't mind lowering her fee because her parents just increased her allowance.
- He/she has never heard of BrickUnderground