West Village apartments abound in this week's Hot Dozen, meaning more StreetEasy.com visitors clicked on these rental listings over the past seven days more than any others.
Meanwhile, a $2,500 one-bedroom apartment at 75 Bank Street and Bleecker seems to be the closest thing to a steal in this week’s Hot Dozen, until you realize that it is one room (albeit very generously proportioned) rather than a true one-bedroom. On the plus side, besides a very sweet West Village location, the apartment is in a doorman building, has oak floors, high ceilings, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, and granite countertops.
A $4,500 three-bedroom at 25 Charles Street and Seventh Avenue is currently under contract. Lots of windows and new kitchen appliances add to the tastefully designed walk-up apartment. If you're upset about missing out, console yourself with the knowledge that the new tenants will be hiking up 4 flights of stairs.
For more of the most popular rentals of the week--from studios to three-bedrooms--consult the complete roundup below. For outside help, visit BrickUnderground’s Agent Referral Service, a free matchmaking program that will set you up with the right guide to help you find the right place.
- 122 East 27th Street and Park Avenue South - $1,895
- 300 West 12th Street and West 4th Street - $2,450
- 310 West 20th Street and 8th Avenue - $1,300
- 236 West 15th Street and 8th Avenue - $2,300
- 145 East 27th Street and 3rd Avenue - $2,000
- 75 Bank Street and Bleecker - $2,500
- 75 Orchard Street and Broom - $2,200
- 336 West 17th Street and 8th Avenue - $2,500
- 124 MacDougal Street and West 3rd - $2,425
- 85 Franklin Street and Church Street - $8,000
- 574 West End Avenue and West 88th Street - $6,000
- 25 Charles Street and 7th Avenue - $4,500