Share this Article
West Village apartments abound in this week's Hot Dozen, meaning more StreetEasy.com visitors clicked on these rental listings over the past seven days more than any others.
Meanwhile, a $2,500 one-bedroom apartment at 75 Bank Street and Bleecker seems to be the closest thing to a steal in this week’s Hot Dozen, until you realize that it is one room (albeit very generously proportioned) rather than a true one-bedroom. On the plus side, besides a very sweet West Village location, the apartment is in a doorman building, has oak floors, high ceilings, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, and granite countertops.
A $4,500 three-bedroom at 25 Charles Street and Seventh Avenue is currently under contract. Lots of windows and new kitchen appliances add to the tastefully designed walk-up apartment. If you're upset about missing out, console yourself with the knowledge that the new tenants will be hiking up 4 flights of stairs.
For more of the most popular rentals of the week--from studios to three-bedrooms--consult the complete roundup below. For outside help, visit BrickUnderground’s Agent Referral Service, a free matchmaking program that will set you up with the right guide to help you find the right place.
- 122 East 27th Street and Park Avenue South - $1,895
- 300 West 12th Street and West 4th Street - $2,450
- 310 West 20th Street and 8th Avenue - $1,300
- 236 West 15th Street and 8th Avenue - $2,300
- 145 East 27th Street and 3rd Avenue - $2,000
- 75 Bank Street and Bleecker - $2,500
- 75 Orchard Street and Broom - $2,200
- 336 West 17th Street and 8th Avenue - $2,500
- 124 MacDougal Street and West 3rd - $2,425
- 85 Franklin Street and Church Street - $8,000
- 574 West End Avenue and West 88th Street - $6,000
- 25 Charles Street and 7th Avenue - $4,500