Share this Article
Maybe it's because of the impending spring or the unusually warm late winter weather we've been having here in NYC, but outdoor spaces seem to be on NYC apartment-hunters’ minds this week. The Open House Scorecard (the top ten units saved by StreetEasy browsers more often than any others) features a variety of apartments with roof decks, terraces, and patios.
A two-bedroom walk-up on West 21st Street in West Chelsea boasts a shared roof-top terrace and a low $918/month maintenance. Another perk: it has the potential for a second bathroom, with the plumbing already completed. On the market for $998,000, according to the listing, this top-floor townhouse unit comes with a “very friendly co-op Board!”
Over in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, an $845,000 two-bedroom Warren Street condo is move-in ready. The building features a shared roof deck with “lovely urban views,” in a location that's close to shopping and subways. Crown moldings, a gas fireplace, a window seat and granite kitchen countertops round out the space.
A one-bedroom co-op on East 16th Street in Gramercy Park (pictured at left) offers a common roof-deck. The bathroom has been fully renovated, and there is also an office alcove with a built-in desk, shelves and a closet. The kitchen and living room are separated by a custom sliding door.
For more apartments (with and without outdoor spaces) take a look at the complete Scorecard below. If you decide to enlist the help of an agent to assist you in your apartment hunt, check out BrickUnderground’s free Agent Referral Service.
- 409-411 West 21st Street—2-bed co-op, $998k
- 165 West 66th Street—2-bed co-op, $1.225m
- 200 East 16th Street—1-bed co-op, $699k
- 522 West End—2-bed co-op, $749.5k
- 302 West 79th Street—2-bed co-op, $1.35m
- 210 West 78th Street—2-bed co-op, $725k
- 301 Warren Street—2-bed condo, $845k
- 274 West 12th Street—2-bed condo, $1.15m
- 119 West 71st Street—2-bed co-op, $949k
- 515 West End Avenue—2-bed co-op, $1.075m