Maybe it's because of the impending spring or the unusually warm late winter weather we've been having here in NYC, but outdoor spaces seem to be on NYC apartment-hunters’ minds this week. The Open House Scorecard (the top ten units saved by StreetEasy browsers more often than any others) features a variety of apartments with roof decks, terraces, and patios.
A two-bedroom walk-up on West 21st Street in West Chelsea boasts a shared roof-top terrace and a low $918/month maintenance. Another perk: it has the potential for a second bathroom, with the plumbing already completed. On the market for $998,000, according to the listing, this top-floor townhouse unit comes with a “very friendly co-op Board!”
Over in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, an $845,000 two-bedroom Warren Street condo is move-in ready. The building features a shared roof deck with “lovely urban views,” in a location that's close to shopping and subways. Crown moldings, a gas fireplace, a window seat and granite kitchen countertops round out the space.
A one-bedroom co-op on East 16th Street in Gramercy Park (pictured at left) offers a common roof-deck. The bathroom has been fully renovated, and there is also an office alcove with a built-in desk, shelves and a closet. The kitchen and living room are separated by a custom sliding door.
For more apartments (with and without outdoor spaces) take a look at the complete Scorecard below. If you decide to enlist the help of an agent to assist you in your apartment hunt, check out BrickUnderground’s free Agent Referral Service.
- 409-411 West 21st Street—2-bed co-op, $998k
- 165 West 66th Street—2-bed co-op, $1.225m
- 200 East 16th Street—1-bed co-op, $699k
- 522 West End—2-bed co-op, $749.5k
- 302 West 79th Street—2-bed co-op, $1.35m
- 210 West 78th Street—2-bed co-op, $725k
- 301 Warren Street—2-bed condo, $845k
- 274 West 12th Street—2-bed condo, $1.15m
- 119 West 71st Street—2-bed co-op, $949k
- 515 West End Avenue—2-bed co-op, $1.075m