If you enjoy trees, grass and fresh air (who doesn't?), take notes on this Open House Scorecard. This week, the Scorecard—which features the top open houses saved by StreetEasy browsers this past week—includes several units that are within walking distance of Central Park.
Located just a block from the park, a loft-like $699,000 one-bedroom co-op on West 75th Street has a renovated kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, a glass backsplash and stone countertops. The corner bedroom features custom closets, built-in cabinetry, a decorative fireplace and two walls of windows. The bathroom has also been updated, and the lobby in the historic Del Monte building has been restored.
This two-bedroom co-op on East 75th Street is being offered for $1.299 million, and is only a couple of blocks from the park. With “plentiful closets and custom built-ins,” the space also offers a dining area that can be walled off to create a third bedroom. The building also features a fully equipped gym and parking in the building.
A two-bedroom $975,000 co-op on East 69th Street—a slightly longer walk from the park—is a corner unit with a newly renovated kitchen. The apartment boasts enough space for a home office, walk-in closets in each bedroom, and an en suite bath with a double sink in the master bedroom.
The full Scorecard is below, and if you're thinking about jumping into the real estate market, don’t forget to check out BrickUnderground’s Agent Referral Service to help you find the right agent.
- 130 West 86th Street—2-bed co-op, $875k
- 55 Great Jones Street—2-bed co-op, $2.185m
- 310 West 72nd Street—3-bed co-op, $1.795m
- 307 Warren Street—2-bed condo, $835k
- 60 East 9th Street—1-bed co-op, $585k
- 102 West 75th Street—1-bed co-op, $699k
- 315 East 69th Street—2-bed co-op, $975k
- 210 Congress Street—2-bed co-op, $679k
- 196 East 75th Street—2-bed co-op, $1.299m
- 237 West 15th Street—2-bed co-op, $649k