- Is it better to pay off the neighbors in cash or Scotch when you renovate? (UrbanBaby.com)
- How to save thousands on your mortgage refi (NYTimes)
- Cohabitating in a semi-open loft is really loud (ApartmentTherapy.com)
- Rejected by a co-op board? Blame your friends--and your agent (Warburg)
- Advice for getting a corrupt, incompetent super fired (Habitat BoardTalk)
- For some reason lots of men can't talk to domestic employees (UrbanBaby.com)
- Time for politicians to run on a co-op/condo ticket? (HabitatMag)
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.