The Real.Est List
Best of Brick 2010: Renting
As the year draws to a close, BrickUnderground is casting a backward look this week toward some of our favorite stories. Below you'll find links to selected posts on Renting. Check back tomorrow for our Buying & Selling picks, and Wednesday for a curated sampling of our favorite Vertical Living posts.
- Confessions of an on-site leasing agent
- Guerrilla Guide to Finding a No-Fee Apartment in NYC
- How to find an apartment without bed bugs
- Luxury renter's lament: No cream for my coffee
- How to break a lease
- Anatomy of a Craigslist scam
- Rental Rookie: I rent my first NYC apartment from 3,000 miles away
- Renters ply brokers with tix, shoes, meals for perfect apartment
- No guarantor? Don’t panic yet
- Perils and pleasures of an on-site landlord
- Can a landlord refuse to rent to me because I have bed bugs?