Share this Article
Sometimes when we look at the Google searches that bring people to BrickUnderground, we can practically see the HBO pilot rising from the sturm and drang of a NYC vertical dweller's life.
Here's a sampling of what your neighbors were thinking/stewing about on a single day this week--money, sex, power, bed bugs....it's all right there at home:
- I'm not apologizing to a doorman
- My dog won't shut up
- My neighbors scream at their children NYC
- Laws about condo boards showing financial statements to owners
- Getting fios installed in my building in Manhattan
- Manhattan apartment sex noise
- How to piss off a real estate agent
- I overpaid a contractor what should I do?
- What to wear to a co-op board interview
- Bedbugs in storage units
- My next door neighbor is a smoker
- Treating garbage chute roaches