- Converting a co-op into a condo (StreetEasy)
- Phony tax returns in board app (Habitat BoardTalk)
- Whose renovation is it anyway? The resale question(Manhattan Loft Guy)
- 10 design ideas to steal from the new Ikea catalog (apartmenttherapy)
- Condo owners using apartment as hotel (StreetEasy)
- $4.5 million lawsuit over UWS neighbor's backyard hotel, fence (Gothamist)
- Top 10 most useful kitchen gadgets (apartmenttherapy)
- 10 most useless kitchen gadgets (apartmenttherapy)
- Storage area responsibility (Habitat BoardTalk)
- Two co-ops sue managing agent Downtown Properties (Real Deal)
- Floors too worn to be sanded? (Brownstoner)
Phony tax returns, apartment hotels, neighbor sues for $4.5m and more!
Share this Article
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.