- As more sellers try their luck in a hot market, inventory might actually increase (DNAInfo)...
- ...but even if bidding wars do become less frequent, a savvy bidding strategy will help (New York Times)
- Not all foreigners pay for their NYC apartments in cash, and with interest rates low, they don’t have to (New York Times)
- Sexy sells in real estate: Attractive brokers can get sellers a better deal (Wall Street Journal via The Real Deal)
- Midtown Manhattan availability down 51% from 2009 after foreign buyers snap up apartments (The Real Deal)
- Forget the Dollar Menu, you could live across the street from McDonalds for $5.4m -- just plug your nose (New York Post via NY Magazine)
- Looking for a sleek, modern, celebrity-owned home? Shh! Kanye West put his Houston Street apartment up for sale, quietly (for once) (New York Post via The Real Deal)
Share this Article
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.