Last year we delved into the tipping habits of owners vs renters. (Click here to see how 1,700 of your neighbors weighed in.)
This year, we're looking at whether & how the amount you tip varies according to the service provided by your doorman/super. Click over here to let us know what you plan to tip your favorite, least favorite and just-average doormen/supers.
Once you take our 5 second poll, you'll get to see if you're plans are in line with your fellow New Yorkers.
- BrickUnderground's 2012 Holiday Tipping Guide
- Take BrickUnderground's 2012 'Naughty vs Nice' Holiday Tipping Poll
- All 2012 Holiday Tipping Coverage
- All 2011 Holiday Tipping Coverage
- All 2010 Holiday Tipping Coverage
- What happens to bad tippers
- An open letter from your porter at the holidays
- NYC Real(i)ty Speak: Good excuses for lame tippers (sort of)
- To tip or not to tip the garbage man: Advice from our street-parking friends in Brooklyn
- Dear Ms. Demeanor: Tipping the amenity staff at the holidays
- Serial Renter: 3 tips on tipping