The Real.Est List
StreetEasy's Most Wanted: Family-sized apartments with price tags to match
It's all about the family-sized apartment with $1m+ pricetags in this week's edition of the Most Wanted -- a.k.a. the 10 sales listings StreetEasy users saved more often than any others.
The number one apartment of the week (pictured) is a $1.8 million Classic Six at 321 West 78th Street, with two bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a washer-dryer. Pre-war touches include herringboned floors, beamed ceilings and expansive closets. But there have recently been renovations, too -- a chef's kitchen includes a Wolf Range, Bosch dishwasher and Sub Zero refrigerator. Bring your pets--and keep your checkbook handy, as the monthly maintenance is a plumpish $3,153.
Classic Six not enough? How about a Classic Seven? This $2.35 million 3-bed, 3-bath at 863 Park Avenue and East 77th Street features two wood-burning fireplaces, central air, washer-dryer and an eat-in windowed kitchen with an island. There is a corner master with en-suite bathroom (and that second fireplace). The maids room is large enough to be used as a fourth bedroom.
And what family-sized apartment roundup would be complete without a Park Slope pad? This (comparatively affordable) $1.1m three-bedroom, two bath condo at 70 7th Street in Park Slope is steps from Prospect Park on a very-Brooklynish tree-lined block. The 1,500-square-foot apartment is on the second floor of a walk-up. All units share a back garden.
For more spacious and pricey spaces (one has an asking price of over $3 million!), and even some (relative) bargains, take a look at the rest of the Most Wanted below.
- 321 West 78th Street -- 2-bed co-op, $1.8 million
- 570 7th Street, Park Slope -- 3-bed condo, $1.1 million
- 190 Garfield Place, Park Slope -- 2-bed condo, $749k
- 863 Park Avenue -- 3-bed co-op, $2.35 million
- 156 East 79th Street -- 3-bed co-op, $2.45 million
- 225 West 10th Street, 1-bed condo, $750k
- 155 West 68th Street, 1-bed condo, $899k
- 105 West 13th Street, 2-bed co-op, $969k
- 70 East 10th Street, 2-bed co-op, $1.495m
- 161 West 75th Street, 3-bed co-op, $3.1m