The Real.Est List
The Open House Scorecard: Two new-to-market co-ops and one price drop
At the top of this week’s Open House Scorecard -- the 10 open houses StreetEasy users saved to their open-house planners more often than any others this weekend -- are three interesting co-ops: two that are new-to-market and one that had its price reduced by $25k just a few days ago.
A $539k one-bedroom co-op on East 36th and Third Avenue in Murray Hill is new-to-market and offers views of the Empire State Building. The unit has been renovated and includes an open kitchen with granite counters, a breakfast bar and new wood cabinets. The full-service building has a garden with a peach tree, a roof deck and a gym. Maintenance is $1,065.
Another new-to-market co-op is a two-bedroom going for $749k on Ninth Street and Seventh Avenue in Park Slope. The townhouse has a private terrace, a windowed, eat-in kitchen and a brand-new washer and dryer. South, west and north exposures let in plenty of natural light.
A $25k price drop on a one-bedroom co-op enhances the charm of an already sweet looking place, now priced at $500k. The apartment is located in the six-story, 60-unit Chelsea Arms on West 18th between Eighth and Ninth Avenues. There's a live-in super and the building allows pets and subletting with board approval, as well as gifting and co-purchasing on a case-by-case basis.
For more co-ops and other types of apartments with something new to offer (or not), take a look at the rest of the Scorecard below.
- 353 West 56th Street—1-bed condo, $549k
- 10 Plaza Street—2-bed co-op, $499k
- 52 Sharon Street—3-bed townhouse, $795k
- 309 West 93rd Street—2-bed co-op, $649k
- 234 West 21st Street—2-bed co-op, $829k
- 200 East 36th Street—1-bed co-op, $539k
- 261 West 22nd Street—1-bed co-op, $397k
- 435A 9th Street—2-bed co-op, $749k
- 310 East 23rd Street—studio condop, $399k
- 319 West 18th Street—1-bed co-op, $500k