- City cracks down on temporary walls (NY Times)
- UES condo owners lose bid to stop cell towers on their roof (NY Daily News)
- Why you shouldn't let a buyer move in before the closing (Malcolm Carter)
- Rents head up, while inventory & concessions shrink (The Apple, Peeled)
- Are dachshunds the noisy apartment dog? (Daily Intel)
City cracks down on temporary walls; condo cell tower rebellion snuffed and more!
Share this Article
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.