The Real.Est List
12 things your NYC neighbors are thinking right now
Sometimes when we look at the Google searches that bring people to BrickUnderground, we can practically see the HBO pilot rising from the sturm and drang of a NYC vertical dweller's life.
Here's a sampling of what your neighbors were thinking/stewing about on a single day this week--money, sex, power, bed bugs....it's all right there at home:
- I'm not apologizing to a doorman
- My dog won't shut up
- My neighbors scream at their children NYC
- Laws about condo boards showing financial statements to owners
- Getting fios installed in my building in Manhattan
- Manhattan apartment sex noise
- How to piss off a real estate agent
- I overpaid a contractor what should I do?
- What to wear to a co-op board interview
- Bedbugs in storage units
- My next door neighbor is a smoker
- Treating garbage chute roaches