- Spike in illegal co-op sublets (The Real Deal)
- Soil in the city: The dirt tax (NY Times)
- Charging for bike storage (Cooperator)
- House rules about fines (Habitat)
- Tips for co-op board interview (Brownstoner)
- Area rug cleaning (Brownstoner)
- Challenging a co-op board assessment (StreetEasy)
- Ductless air conditioners (Brownstoner)
- Can't we just all get along? Managing neighbor conflict (Cooperator)
- Dealing with the realities of a recesssion: Co-op & condo foreclosures (Cooperator)
- Getting a jumbo mortgage in NYC (The NY Times)
Illegal co-op sublets, filthy summer breezes, bike storage and more!
Share this Article
Brick Underground articles occasionally include the expertise of, or information about, advertising partners when relevant to the story. We will never promote an advertiser's product without making the relationship clear to our readers.