The Real.Est List
BrickUnderground is one month old! Now what??
Today is our one-month birthday, and we want to say thanks -- not only for helping us make BrickUnderground the online 411 resource for NYC homeowners, but for continuing to send us your feedback on what's working, what's not, and how we can make BrickUnderground more useful to you.
Also, a few notes:
- Build up your homeowner karma by extending a hand to a neighbor in need of information - answer a question on BrickTalk.
- Don't forget to click on "email me updates" if you see a discussion you want to follow (you'll need to register first).
- Stop sitting in the dark - Send us your homeowning questions for our BrickTank experts to answer on the BrickBlog.
- Are you an expert when it comes to homeowning matters? Consider joining the BrickTank panel. We have already signed up real estate lawyers, managing agents, contractors, architects, board members, interior designers, a super and a doorman--but we are looking for more!! We are also seeking accountants, soundproofing experts, plumbers, electricians, etc.
- Still having trouble viewing our site in Internet Explorer--or experiencing any other technological problems? Please let us know.
- And finally, please continue to spread the word. A bigger online community means better information for everyone as we continue breaking down walls between neighbors.